Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Will females ever grow up?

So here it is:  My first blog.  And it has to do with my favorite subject, FEMALES!

Why is it that females are so catty and so jealous of one another?  It doesn't matter if it is in high school, the military, girl scouts, band camp, on the internet, woman are so damn catty and refuse to just get along with other females.  And why are women so obsessed with drama?

So, here I am deployed, thousands of miles away from my friends and family, just trying to make the time go by faster.  I get assigned a roommate and I am okay with her.  We get our room all setup and clean it and things are great.  We spend a few days like this, happy with absolutely no issues, because we are both mature adults who respect one another's property and privacy.  We also realize that there are not many joys in being deployed.  So we make the best of it.  After a few days, I am asked to move my room, because a female SPC (lower rank Soldier, not an NCO) can not seem to get along with her roommate.  Trying to be the nice woman, I agree to it, because as long as you are not all up in my space, I don't mind living with anybody.  Plus the girl who they asked me to room with is cool as hell.  So I agreed.  The SPC who threw the fit about her living situation was throwing a fit that she had to move her stuff, but eventually moved.

Well, me and my new roommate have the room situated and are all happy.  Things are great and we get along great.  We even share the goodies that we have in our room and we stay up late watching movies or talking every night.  Well today, I am approached by an NCO asking about the problems I am having with my new roommate.  I am like NO, we are great.  He explains to my that ANOTHER female (mind you who doesnt live in our room) went and reported that me and my roommate are having issues and that we don't want to be roomed together.  WHAT THE HECK?  I was like um, that is not true at all.  So here is what I am getting at....why would that other female find it her business to go and let someone know about "our supposed issues in the room."  Oh yes, that is right, because females are always in everyones business.  I cant stand it.  And because that female wanted to create drama that did not exist.

We are here, deployed in Iraq to do our mission and leave.  So why cant these females, act like GROWN adults or Soldiers and be mature for the next 12 months.  We have not even been here for 2 weeks and these females are constantly talking bad about one another and being catty as hell and accusing each other of stuff.  It is so annoying.  We are Soldiers, male or female.

I am not even going to confront the girl who said that to the NCO, because I am not going to play into her game and stoop to her level.  I just wish that females would learn to keep their traps shut.  If it does not involve you, then butt the hell out.  And keep my name out of your mouth.

I think about TV and the shows that they have and even TV makes females this way.  I think back to Saved By the Bell and how the rumors and drama was always started by the females.  We are supposed to be the mature ones.  But sometimes I question how these woman are raising their children, being so immature theirselves.  The sad thing is, it is not just the teenage girls that are like this, it is women all throughout their life time.

Put away the claws hunny and step aside, because this female is not here to play your games or give into your drama.  So do yourself a favor and talk about someone else.  Or better yet, find something worthwhile to entertain yourself.  Because I will not entertain drama or Bullshit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment