Total Pageviews

Friday, January 18, 2013

Shane made me do it!

SHANE MADE ME DO IT!

1. Book or movie and why?
 

A movie for me.  If I am reading a book and it does not automatically catch my attention I will put it away and probably never pick it back up.  I go to the movies about once a week lately and I have enjoyed a lot of the movies that I didn't think that I would.  Most of them I was asked to go to and at first I was hesitant, but I am glad I went in the end.  Now if that was a book it would still be collecting dust.  For some reason I only like reading books that I can relate to.  And well most aren't as crazy as my life :)
    
2. Real book or e-book?
NEITHER~! I just told you I prefer movies!  GHEEZ pay attention!
3. Funniest thing you've done in the last 5 years?
I am a comedian, I do something funny every day.  This isn't really that funny to some but to me it is hilarious.  So, I have to be to work by 0615 every morning and I don't usually leave work until about 1930 or later.  Usually I get home, take a shower, eat something and fall asleep(after brushing my teeth of course).  Well this particular night I was exhausted and I didn't feel like cooking anything.  I looked in the freezer and I had a drumstick ice cream cone(yep, dinner of a BEAST).  I laid down with my ice crrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm and woke up with my face and hair stuck to my pillow.  Yep, I fell asleep eating my drumstick and it melted all over me and my bed!  I still can't believe I thought laying down eating an ice cream cone was a good idea.    


4. Do you put yourself into the books you read/write or the movies you watch? 
    Books, no way!  Movies, yes sometimes.  Especially love stories :)
5. How would your best friend describe you?
As a crazy beast!
6. Favorite kind of car and why?
I don't really have a favorite one, but I sure do love my 2011 Ford Ranger Sport Edition.  Her name is Black Beauty Baby Beast and I love her to death. 
7. Would your choice of party be a catered meal or barbecue out back?
That's right, SERVE ME!  Although if I had a barbecue, the fire department would come and maybe they would be sexy.  Oh but that is right, with my luck they would be old and fat and hairy as hell, have a wedding ring on but yet still flirt.
8. What's your favorite season and why?
      I like summer.  Because I love the beach and hot weather.  I hate being cold.  Take that cold crap elsewhere.
9. What specific lesson have you learned - Spiritual, educational, occupational?
     Spiritual- sometimes prayers are answered we just don't realize it at the time
     Educational- online courses are hard to do when you are extremely busy
     Occupational -that sometimes when you write a counseling Soldier, even if they are a male Soldier they might start crying!  Oh yes and that no matter how awesome you are at your job there will be people who don't appreciate you!
10. Besides writing, what's your favorite thing to do when you get some extra time?
      
I try to always stay in touch with my family.  If I'm not traveling to see them I am on the phone with them.  What can I say, I have a crazy family but I love them all.
11. What's one place you can be found at least one time every week?
        STARBUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment