Total Pageviews

Friday, January 11, 2013

Fatty McGee

All my life I have been tiny and athletic.  I have always had an awesome metabolism and could eat anything I wanted.  And I sure did.  I drink Mt. Dew like I need it to  survive and Starbucks is something I have convinced myself that my body needs.  Well, I hit 30 and got pregnant.  I am not so tiny anymore.  While my son is not even 8 weeks yet, I am not happy with where my body is at.  But whos fault is that? Mine.  I have been off work for almost 8 weeks and I have been to the gym about 4 times, ran 2 or three times and did a workout in my house 3 or so times.  But now it is time to get serious!  I refuse to wear a one piece swimming suit, I dont like dealing with the ultimate wedgey that they give you!

Everyone talks about insanity and how it works wonders!! I have decided to give it a try!! And I am gonna bring you along with me on my journey. Although you don't have to break a sweat!

Today was my first day, and it was the day of the fitness test!!! I was sweating in the warmup!!! But overall I did pretty good.  I drank 3 whole bottles of water while doing the 25 minute workout and I still feel like I am going to die.  Good thing I am on leave because I need a nap!  But I am excited and I am eating healthy and trying to cut out Starbucks!!!  After my nap I plan on taking the stroller and going for a little run.  I have included my photos from today and I will continue to post pictures to show my progress!

So, I have shared what I am doing to get.back down in weight.  What is the craziest thing you have ever done to lose weight?

1 comment:

  1. I think you look great for just having a baby:) I'm sure it wont take you long to get to where you wanna be.

    ReplyDelete